Everything you need to know about applying… in five easy steps
Step 1 – Choose the course you want to study
- Read the course information and other pre-enrolment information including the International Student Handbook available on our website
- Read about the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) regulatory framework
- Please download the Application Form from our website. It is important that you complete all the relevant sections of the application form accurately
Step 2 – Check you meet entry requirements:
- Age Requirements – be at least 18 years of age
- Academic entry requirements – successful completion of Australian year 12 equivalent for all Certificate IV – Diploma level vocational courses
- English language entry requirements – IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 or equivalent for all Certificate IV – Diploma level vocational courses
- Any course specific requirements
Step 3. Submit your application
– Complete all sections of the application form and attach the required documentation as indicated such as certified copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable), copy of passport, proof of English language proficiency, etc.
– Email your application to
You can also post or submit in person your application to any of the CBC Campus
Step 4 – Accept your offer
Once application is approved, you will receive an International Student Contract that includes a Letter of Offer, Terms and Conditions and Instructions on how to accept your offer and pay your fees deposit.
Step 5 – Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
Once we receive payment, we will email you the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which you will need when you apply for a visa.
Please visit the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website to find out about applying for a student visa