Choice Business College recognizes the importance of the welfare of the students. We understand the need and responsibility associated with supporting international students in adjusting to study and life in Australia, while achieving their goals and attaining the learning outcomes of their course as a prime responsibility.
A wide range of student support services are provided to assist and support successful achievement of their learning outcomes. The services include but are not limited to:
- Pre-enrolment materials;
- Orientation information and orientation programs;
- Study support and study skills programs;
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) programs or referrals to these programs;
- Equipment, resources and/or programs to increase access for learners with disabilities;
- Mediation services or referrals to these services;
- Flexible scheduling and delivery of training and assessment;
- Counselling services or referrals to these services;
- Academic pathways and further study information;
- Information technology (IT) support;
- Learning materials in alternative formats, for example, in large print for students with special needs;
- Dedicated administrative support staff ensure that students have access to all the required services, counselling and referrals.
Students with Specific Learning Needs and or Disabilities
Choice Business College acknowledges the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 and the Disability Standards for Education 2005, and its obligation as an education and training provider to support the rights of students with disability to participate in educational courses and programs on the same basis as students without disability.